New book: Mastering Microsoft Endpoint Manager: Deploy and manage Windows 10, Windows 11, and Windows 365 on both physical and cloud PCs
Christiaan Brinkhof and Per Larsen have released a great book on designing and implement a secure end-to-end desktop management solution with Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
The book is available on Amazon to order
Description taken from Amazon:
- Learn everything you need to know about deploying and managing Windows on physical and cloud PCs
- Simplify remote working for cloud-managed cloud PCs via new service Windows 365
- Benefit from the authors’ experience of managing physical endpoints and traditional virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI)
Microsoft Modern Workplace solutions can simplify the management layer of your environment remarkably if you take the time to understand and implement them. With this book, you’ll learn everything you need to know to make the shift to Modern Workplace, running Windows 10, Windows 11, or Windows 365.
Mastering Microsoft Endpoint Manager explains various concepts in detail to give you the clarity to plan how to use Microsoft Endpoint Manager (MEM) and eliminate potential migration challenges beforehand. You’ll get to grips with using new services such as Windows 365 Cloud PC, Windows Autopilot, profile management, monitoring and analytics, and Universal Print. The book will take you through the latest features and new Microsoft cloud services to help you to get to grips with the fundamentals of MEM and understand which services you can manage. Whether you are talking about physical or cloud endpoints―it’s all covered.
By the end of the book, you’ll be able to set up MEM and use it to run Windows 10, Windows 11, and Windows 365 efficiently.
What you will learn
- Understand how Windows 365 Cloud PC makes the deployment of Windows in the cloud easy
- Configure advanced policy management within MEM
- Discover modern profile management and migration options for physical and cloud PCs
- Harden security with baseline settings and other security best practices
- Find troubleshooting tips and tricks for MEM, Windows 365 Cloud PC, and more
- Discover deployment best practices for physical and cloud-managed endpoints
- Keep up with the Microsoft community and discover a list of MVPs to follow
Who this book is for
If you are an IT professional, enterprise mobility administrator, architect, or consultant looking to learn about managing Windows on both physical and cloud endpoints using Microsoft Endpoint Manager, then this book is for you.
Table of Contents
- Introduction to Microsoft 365
- What is Unified Endpoint Management?
- Introducing Windows 365
- Deploying Windows 365
- Requirements for Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Windows Deployment and Management
- Manager Windows Autopilot
- Application Management and Delivery
- Understanding Policy Management
- Advanced Policy Management
- Office Policy Management
- User Profile Management
- Identity and Security Management
- Monitoring and Endpoint Analytics
- Universal Print
- Troubleshooting Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Troubleshooting Windows 365
- Community Help